Optimize your energy consumption
DO.Energy is a range of products dedicated to the control of energy, the analysis of consumptions and the realization of energy saving plans.
Reliable energy reports, along with intuitive graphics, support operational decisions, day-to-day management, planning and immediate identification of anomalies.
The user can become familiar with the operation of his installation and acquire the necessary knowledge to improve the energy performance of his home or any type of building.
DO.Energy allows you to add a tool to calculate consumption and get an energy diagnosis. What will make the building more efficient and meet the requirements of the Industry 4.0 (called Industry of the Future) program and the incentives provided for the residential sector.
For the analysis, accounting and distribution of electrical, thermal and solar energy, it is possible to connect to the platform various multimeters, measuring devices and sensors (DOVIT devices or other brands and models) compatible with the universal control units DO.Control.
Multimeters and bidirectional meters with memory
A single-phase and three-phase bidirectional meter records and saves data.
- Control of any overloads and optimization of self-consumption based on the actual energy balance, by measuring the energy consumed and that injected into the network.
- Control of the consumption and production history of the photovoltaic system thanks to the recording of the data.
- Product also available in MID version (European standard for electricity billing).
Multimeters and monodirectional meters
Monodirectional meter (single phase and three phase).
- Load control and overload management without losing sight of overall consumption, by monitoring instantaneous consumption.
- Product also available in MID version.
Combined devices for the management of rain, wind, brightness, outside temperature, sun position and radiation on the 3 exposed facades (south, east, west).
- Reduction of waste associated with the irrigation system.
- Control of the filter light, by acting on screens or sunscreens, depending on the power of the sun, its position and its inclination.
- Execution of customized scenarios in the event of strong wind (eg raising blinds or closing shutters) or after sunset (eg lighting automation)