Managing multimedia equipment
DO.Media is a range of products for the storage, reproduction and distribution of multimedia, analog and digital content.
Multi-source centralisation and independent multizone distribution.
Standard inputs for all types of sources.
Pre-amplified and amplified outputs compatible with all standard speaker types and amplifiers.
Video HD 4K directly on UTP CAT 6 cable
Integration of smart sources such as Spotify
Multizone and multi-source audio amplifiers
For the simultaneous distribution of several audio sources in one or more independent areas of the building.
- The signals of a multimedia source (CD, Bluetooth receiver, iPad, Spotify player, etc.) can be distributed in different spaces either preamplified, for the arrival on the dedicated amplifier, or already amplified for direct connection to a loudspeaker (4 and 8 ohms);
- The source and the volume of each zone can be controlled and managed either by the DOVIT interface (DO.Touch / DO.App), or through embedded mini-keyboards.
Multizone and multi-source audio-video systems
For the simultaneous distribution of different multimedia sources (audio and video) in high definition in one or more areas of the building.
- No compression or loss of quality (in Full HD, 3D, 4K), via CAT6 or HDMI cables;
- Compatibility with HDCP protection standards;
- Distribution to standard HDBaseT protocol;
- Automatic management of the IR controls of each source for each zone.
Sources, controllers and multimedia storage
Range of products dedicated to the global management and control of different types of sources and contents.
- DO.Media sources can receive and stream content from smartphones and tablets connected to the network, with support for DLNA, AirPlay or Spotify applications;
- Every source, whether it comes from a DOVIT system or not, can be controlled from DO.Control thanks to IR, UDP, TCP and RS-232 accessories.